Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Spring/Summer 2011: Midi Length

I'M BACK!! Wow, it has been a while, and just as I thought I would be back on form my camera broke...but thankfully the wonderful people at Pentax sent me a replacement!

SO let's get back on it...

Midi Length; the neither here nor there length, not a maxi yet not a knee length, and I am loving it. The perfect transitional length; no need to bare all of ones pasty legs, just the ankles (which also happen to be the skinniest part of the leg, so no need to fret about that bikini bod diet just yet...?!) and can be worn with a simple summery top when the sun pops out or a cropped jacket/cardigan for those chilly spring days.

Here are how the designers are doing it, both flowing and fancy free or smart and tapered...

Chloe


Roland Mouret

And here is a recent Midi Length Charity Shop Chic find of mine...

Skirt: Charity Shop
Belt: Charity Shop
Faux Leather Jacket: Primark
Tube top: New Look
Not only is it midi length, but it is in leopard print, which I am slightly obsessed with, but not only that; prints are HUGE this Spring/Summer. I have "rocked" it up a bit with my leather look jacket, which I must admit is rather wintry territory, but underneath I have a simple black tube top which takes it straight back into summer; great for both daytime and evening wear. How very versatile?!

No comments:

Post a Comment