
Blumarine

Givenchy
If not so brave however, tone it down, which is the usual catwalk to high street transition; pair prints with plain separates, chose a smaller print, or a toned down colour. Whatever your style, there will be a print for you!
Here is my recent Charity Shop Chic animal print find...
Top: Charity Shop
Shorts: Charity Shop
Heels: Primark
Necklace: Miss Selfridge
I've gone for a pretty toned down print look here, and yes, it is leopard print yet again (I am obsessed). I have paired it with some beige tailored shorts, the second on the list of my season trends. The masculine tailored shorts and trousers are a dominant catwalk look. Yet again, they are high waisted and their loose fit means they are doubly flattering. They are a great addition to the wardrobe, super stylish and very versatile. Quick note on the heels, they are insanely high and make me approx 6 foot 4 I'm sure. But platforms are another huge trend this season, nodding back to the 70's era style, so I will just have to be a giant. Sorry boys.

J. Crew

Topshop Mint Linen Co-ord Shorts £32
Next up is Whites. They always become a staple of summer wear, representing the light and bright summer we so wish for! However, this season, designers went overboard on the whites; crisp, clean colour and lines with non fussy details were a wash on the catwalks.

Issey Miyake

Gucci
Here is my Charity Shop Chic whites find...I have paired my Versace(!) white jeans with a classic Breton striped top, which I know is not so much this season, as stripes are leaning away from the classic and have become bigger and more colourful, but I just liked this look!
Sunglasses: Car Boot Sale
Top: Charity Shop
Jeans(Versace!): Charity Shop
Shoes: Charity Shop
Necklace: Miss Selfridge
No comments:
Post a Comment