Monday, 8 November 2010

Autumn / Winter 2010-11: Camel Coat

For years and years my Grandmother has been wearing camel coats; little did I know what a trendsetter the 91yr old would turn out to be! Another staple of the season, the camel coat is an absolute classic. The Autumn / Winter shows displayed the 'wear with anything' coloured coats cut in many different styles, from oversized double breasted to ladylike cuts cinched in at the waist.
Here are a few of my faves...

Hussein Chalayan

Carolina Herrera (LOVE the fur collar)

Chloe

...And here is my charity shop chic version...

Coat: Charity shop
Belt: Off an old suitcase
Wet look leggings: Primark
Heels: New Look

I am in love with this coat and nearly cried with excitement when I found it. It is a very rare occasion when one goes into a charity shop with a specific item in mind and actually finds it, particularly in the correct size. This little beauty was a mere £6.55, it is warm, stylish and timeless. What more could one want?!

1 comment:

  1. I am super jealous of this coat, what an absolute bargain!X x x x

    ReplyDelete